Preserving the Historic Road 2014
September 26-28, 2014
The National Scenic Byway Foundation is pleased to offer Foundation members a $100 scholarship on the Early Bird Registration fee:
- We are offering up to 20 scholarships to Foundation members - on a first come, first serve basis.
- Early Bird Registration closes August 1, 2014.
- Scholarships are limited to one per byway.
- If you are not a Foundation member, you may join and use the scholarship.
- If you are a speaker, please use the Speaker Registration rate. You may not use the Foundation scholarship with the Speaker Registration rate.
To take advantage of the scholarship - please contact Sally Pearce @email@example.com. Sally will give you the discount code.
The preliminary detailed conference program, registration form, and conference hotel information are available on the Preserving Historic Roads website @http://www.historicroads.org/
You will register online via a 2-page registration form. On the bottom of the first page, you will enter the Foundation's scholarship code on the "With discount code" line for the Early Bird Registration. The registration fee is $185, compared to the $285 full-price Early Bird Registration. On the top of the second of the page, you will need to pay a nominal additional fee for the optional mobile workshops (on Friday, September 26).