What Will The Foundation Do?
Utilizing the unique powers of its not-for-profit tax exempt status, the Foundation may undertake activities such as:
- Develop and operate a web site that communicates important information that cannot be distributed through www.byways.org, www.bywaysonline.org or other government funded communication channels.
- Generate project funds through on-line auctions of donated byway packages.
- Seek charitable and corporate funding of byway related projects.
- Research and identify potential for-profit partners for cooperative projects that are National in scope.
- Create a small project grant program to assist with byway projects that cannot be funded with public dollars.
- Act as a physical agent for corporate public television productions that teach about byways.
- Merchandise scenic byway logos and messages.